This page serves a glossary of terms and topics that are commony discussed on this blog. Click on any of the links to learn more about the topic and discover other useful links and articles related to that topic.
- Brag Document – a personal record of your achievements, the impact of your work, and professional successes.
- Personal Career Planning – the process of assessing your interests, skills, accomplishments and strengths, and creating a roadmap for your professional development and growth.
- Property-based testing – a software testing technique where tests are generated based on properties (invariants) that the system must satisfy. Instead of having hard-coded examples, the test suite generates many randomized inputs to test the specified invariant.
- Testing Pyramid – a visual metaphor for different testing layers, such as unit, integration, and end-to-end.
- Unit testing – a software testing technique where individual units (usually functions or class methods) of a software system are tested in isolation to ensure that they are functioning correctly.
- Work log – a record of an individual's work, including project deliverables and activities that might fall outside of their usual scope.